- BASC & Vacation Care Families – Annual $25 per Family
- Vacation Families Only – $10 each Vacation Care period.
- Before School Care (6.30 – 8.30am) – $12.50
- After School Care (3.00 – 6.30pm) – $18.50
- Before School Care (6.30 – 8.30am) – $11.00
- After School Care (3.00 – 6.30pm) – $18.00
- Vacation Care and Pupil Free Days (7.00am – 6.00pm) -$45.00 + Excursion/incursion costs
- ⦁ 9+ (Pending on what is programmed)
⦁ Special Events
⦁ Dishonor Fee – If direct debit is declined families will be charged a $20.00 fee
⦁ No Notification of Absence $15.00
Child Care Subsidy (CCS)
Families that are not currently receiving child care fee assistance will need to make a Child Care Subsidy claim.
To apply for the Child Care Subsidy, you will need to provide details, including:
Login to complete your online form now through MYGOV.
Family Assistance Office. Ph: 13 61 50.
When registering with the FAO please quote the following provider number:
Before School CRN – 555 011 731 X
After School CRN – 555 011 732 T
Vacation Care CRN – 555 011 733 L
If you are cancelling your child/ren booking at our Centre, you are required to give two weeks notice (not including Vacation Care periods). Please email email@example.com to submit your child/ren’s cancellation.
Please Note: you will still be charged for the two week’s notice, even if your child doesn’t utilise the session(s). In order to receive childcare subsidy from the government, your child/ren must attend their first booked day of care, otherwise full fees will apply for this period. When cancelling your child/ren’s booking for before and after school care, your child/ren must attend their last booked session at Anzac Road BASC during the two-week notification period, otherwise full fees will apply, and no CCS will be applicable during the two week notification period.
For more information, please visit this website; https://www.education.gov.au/child-care-provider-handbook/1-session-reports-are-submitted-provider
Please visit our members section to view relevant policies.