Enrolment for 2022:
The 2022 enrolment process will be in Term 3 commencing on Tuesday 14th September and closes Friday 8th October (week 10 of term 3, VC week 1 & 2, week 1 term 4). This enrolment process is for both existing families and new families. To enrol, please complete an online submission. If you are experiencing any difficulties accessing or completing an online submission, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
- Complete and submit the online form, from 9.00am Tuesday, 14th September 2021.
Please note: Any forms submitted prior to the above dates will not be accepted.
Parents/Guardians will be able to access the online forms from Monday 6th September 2021 (week 9 of term 3). During this period parents/ guardians should be organising the attachments required to complete your form.
Emails with further details about our enrolment process will be sent to all parents / carers on our data base, to request an email with further information please email: email@example.com
To enrol online:
- Anzac Road BASC (bascenrolment.com) and follow the prompts to enrol online.
- Please check your nominated email (inbox or junk) with updates on the submission of your enrolment.
To enrol in person (paper):
- Unfortunately due to COVID-19 we will not be accepting paper forms. Please submit your application via the above steps.
If your child/ren only attends Vacation Care, families must also complete an Enrolment Form, including the attachments required except letter from employers. This needs to occur prior to your child/ren attending Vacation Care. A Vacation Care Registration Form will also need to be completed, and you can locate this form in our “members section”. To obtain the “members password”, you must be enrolled.
Enrolment form considerations
- Enrolment Forms will not be accepted if they are not completed.
- All additional information must be provided e.g.
- copy of immunisation (only new families and or if there has been an update to your child’s immunisation record)
- clear copy of child’s photo (must be a recent photo and applies to all families),
- medication authority form per medication provided to the Centre and deed of indemnity
- action plan or letter from your Doctor
- letters from employers (all families except Vacation Care families)
- new Direct Debit Form*
- Letter from Employer template – Note this template is optional and if you decide to use this template you must insert your company letterhead, dated with current date and signed by your employer (hand written signature or digital signature will be accepted).
- Medication Form & Deed of Indemnity Form is required if your child/ren has any allergies, anaphylaxis or asthma that requires medication to be administered or stored at the Centre. The Medication Form & Deed of Indemnity Form must be attached to your enrolment form. If you are using the online form, please attach the Medication Form & Deed of Indemnity Form when you attach your child/ren action plan/ doctors certificate as one file.
- Enrolment Form and Family Handbook contains important information.
If you require further information about the enrolment process please do not hesitate to contact the Centre on 9541 4367.