All families must complete a new enrolment form, along with all the required documentation each year.

Families can submit their Enrolment Form online or complete a hard paper copy to hand in at the Centre.

**** PLEASE NOTE: WE ARE ONLY ACCEPTING ENROLMENTS FOR 2021. If you would like to be added to our 2022 enrolment emailing list, please email us on educators@anzacroadbasc.com.au ****

To enrol online:

  • Visit bascenrolment.com and follow the prompts to enrol online.
  • Please check your nominated email with updates on the submission of your enrolment.

To enrol in person (paper):

  • Download and fill in the enrolment form (on the right side of this page)
  • Parent/Carers will be required to hand deliver their enrolment form to the Holy Family BASC Centre.
  • When dropping off your Enrolment Form please allow 5 minutes while educators complete a checklist to ensure all information is completed before accepting your documents.
  • Once your paper Enrolment Form has been accepted you will receive a receipt.

Vacation care

If your child/ren only attends Vacation Care, families must also complete an Enrolment Form, including the attachments required except letter from employers. This needs to occur prior to your child/ren attending Vacation Care. A Vacation Care Registration Form will also need to be completed, and you can locate this form in our “members section”. To obtain the “members password”, you must be enrolled.

Enrolment form considerations

  • Enrolment Forms will not be accepted if they are not completed.
  • All additional information must be provided e.g.
    • copy of immunisation (only new families)
    • copy of child’s photo (all families), medication
    • medication authority form per medication provided to the Centre and deed of indemnity
    • action plan or letter from your Doctor
    • letters from employers (all families except Vacation Care families)
    • new Direct Debit Form*

Additional resources

  • Letter from Employer template – Note this template is optional and if you decide to use this template you must insert your company letterhead, dated with current date and signed by your employer.
  • Medication Form & Deed of Indemnity Form is required if your child/ren has any allergies, anaphylaxis or asthma that requires medication to be administered or stored at the Centre. The Medication Form & Deed of Indemnity Form must be attached to your enrolment form. If you are using the online form, please attach the Medication Form & Deed of Indemnity Form when you attach your child/ren action plan/ doctors certificate. If you are hand delivering the Enrolment Form, please print this Medication Form & Deed of Indemnity Form and attach to your Enrolment Form. Please click on the below link to access the Medication Form & Deed of Indemnity Form
  • Enrolment Form and Family Handbook contains important information.

If you require further information about the enrolment process please do not hesitate to contact the Centre on 9541 4367.